Legal Aid NSW app
The Legal Aid NSW app gives you easy access to information about Legal Aid NSW services and the law. You can use the Legal Aid NSW app to:
- Search for a Legal Aid NSW service that is closest to you, or search for a Legal Aid NSW service in a particular area of NSW. The app sets out the contact details and hours of operation for the service as well estimated travel time to the service.
- Watch videos about the law. You can access videos about Legal Aid NSW in many different languages and in Auslan. You can also watch videos about a range of legal issues including fines, work and development orders, relationship breakdown, families and children.
- View the calendar of workshops about the law across NSW and book for a workshop.
- Directly access Legal Aid NSW factsheets and resources.
- Find out about how to get a grant of legal aid and what to do if you are not eligible for a grant of aid.
- Pay your contribution towards the legal costs of your case.
- Find out about the latest Legal Aid NSW activities, programs and developments through Legal Aid News and social media.
The app also features:
- A dedicated section for lawyers and community workers where they can search for a private lawyer who undertakes legal aid work.
- Easy access to Legal Aid NSW policies about the ways in which Legal Aid NSW can help people with their legal problems.
- A means test calculator ‑ a guide for working out whether someone may be eligible for a grant of legal aid.
Download on the App Store for Apple mobile devices
Download on Google Play for android devices