Help over the phone
LawAccess NSW 1300 888 529
LawAccess NSW is a free government telephone service that provides legal assistance for people who have a legal problem in NSW. They can provide you with information about your legal problem and contact details for services that might be able to assist you.
Legal Aid NSW has a number of specialist services that provide help over the phone.
- Youth Hotline 1800 10 18 10
- Child Support Service 02 9633 9916 (Sydney) or 1800 451 784 (regional)
- Mental Health Advocacy Service 02 9747 6155
- Veteran's Advocacy Service 02 9219 5148
- Prisoners Legal Service 02 8688 3888
Call the Telephone Interpreter Service on 131450 if you need an interpreter.