The family law practice helps adults and children resolve their family disputes and to achieve safe and workable care arrangements for children.
We provide legal advice and minor assistance, duty services, family dispute resolution and case representation in commonwealth family law matters, including child support matters, and in state care and protection matters across NSW.
Specialist services provided by the family law practice include:
- Child support (for carer and paying parents)
- Child care and protection
- Family Law Early Intervention Unit
- Independent Children's Lawyer
- Domestic and family violence
- Domestic Violence Unit
VisitBest for Kids: It has family law information for parents, families and children. It features four short videos, and has links to other useful resources for separating families.