Workshops about the law
We run free workshops and information sessions for the public and for schools and community groups in Sydney and regional areas. We also hold information stalls at key community events.
We have a number of scheduled workshops that you can attend and standard presentations that can be booked for your group or organisation. We can also tailor a workshop or presentation for your needs. To discuss your needs and/or book a presentation, please contact your local Legal Aid NSW office, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 9219 5921.
For the public
- How to fill in a divorce application
- Workshops for older people
- Let's talk workshop for recent arrivals
For community and other workers
- Law for community sector workers
- Discrimination toolkit workshops - Central West
- Discrimination toolkit workshops - Mid North Coast
- Discrimination toolkit workshops - South Coast
- Disability law training
- What's the law? Train the Trainer workshops
For culturally and linguistically diverse communities
We offer a wide range of community legal education topics. This flyer
provides you with more information.
Looking for more information about your legal problem?
Legal Aid NSW produces free resources about the law that range from where to get legal help to ‘how to’ guides for self representing litigants. These are available in a variety of formats and languages.