Face-to-face workshops for community workers
We are planning our 2017 workshop program for community workers and will update this page soon.
We can run free workshops for community workers on the following topics:
- Care and protection
- Child support
- Criminal justice system
- Debt Issues
- Discrimination law
- Domestic violence
- Family Law
- Family Law: What is "Best for Kids"
- Fines and WDOs
- Legal words for translators and bi-lingual workers
- Mental health and the law
- Neighbour issues
- Police Powers
- Sexual assault communication privilege
- Social security
- Traffic law
- What is civil law?
- What's the law? Australian law for new arrivals
- Wills and planning ahead
- Young people
If you would like to request a workshop on a specific topic, Click on Request a talk and someone will contact you about your request.