Go to content


3. Civil law matters

3.17. Family disputes

Civil policy 6.4.2 in relation to Loss of Home may include proceedings under the Property (Relationships) Act 1984 (NSW) if the applicant for legal aid comes within the definition under s5(1)(b) of the Property (Relationships) Act 1984 (NSW). If appropriate, refer disputes between family members to family law policy.  

Date Last Published: 31/01/2017