Forms - Someone who died

This is a list of instructions, sample forms and other documents that are referred to in this topic. 

You can get blank versions of most of these forms from the NSW Supreme Court ​website​.

You can also complete and file these forms online using the NSW Supreme, District and Local Courts Online Registry.  

After Probate or Letters of Administration
Sample Notice of Intended Distribution (Form 114)